Sensor & instrumentation product information, application guides, technical support articles, online converters & calculators to help with your measurement applications.
- PGS40 Mid Pressure Calibration Hand Pump
- MultiCon Multichannel Controller and Datalogger
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- SRP94 Large LED Process Display Panel Mount Indicator
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
Product Selection Guides
Use these product selection guides for guidance on selecting and using a particular measurement product type.
- Data Loggers - A guide to data loggers including explanations, applications and product selection guide for recording measurement data.
- Differential Pressure Sensors - Differential pressure sensor product selection guide for sensors used to measure the difference in pressure between two points.
- Digital Pressure Gauges - This guide will help you choose digital pressure gauges by pointing you to the most appropriate product for a particular feature or function
- Digital Pressure Sensors - This guide will help you choose a digital output pressure sensor for your application and explain the benefits of using a digital interface to transmit pressure readings.
- Digital Readouts - Digital readout instruments for displaying measurement readings of sensor inputs and providing controller output signals.
- Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Collection of resources for selecting and using a hydrostatic liquid level sensor.
- Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers - This guide will help you select a millivolt output pressure transducer and explain the advantages of using this type of pressure sensor.
- Pressure Transducers - A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
- Pressure Transmitters - Find pressure transmitters for your application. Select an article to help with selecting or using pressure transmitters
- Voltage Output Pressure Transducers - This guide provides information on the types of voltage output pressure transducers you can use, and how to choose the right output signal for your application.
Application Selection Guides
Use these application selection guides for guidance on selecting and using measurement products for a particular application requirement.
Online Measurement Tools
Choose a tool to simplify calculations to convert measurement signals, engineering units and other specification parameters.