Sensor & instrumentation product information, application guides, technical support articles, online converters & calculators to help with your measurement applications.
- LevCal Submersible Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensor Calibration Kit
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver Signal Converter
- High Frequency Response 1000 Hz Sampling Rate Pressure Data Logger
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
- 17.620 G Low Cost Heavy Duty Compact OEM Hydraulic Pressure Sensor
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter
- MultiCon Multichannel Controller and Datalogger
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DPC Low Range Pressure Controller and Calibrator
- ProSens Environmental Monitor and Controller
- IC-FMS Liquid Flow Paddle Wheel Flowmeter
- Submersible IP68 Water Pressure Data Logger
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- IC-LPM Custom OEM Liquid Flow Paddle Wheel Flowmeter
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- SIAi-8 8 Channel Analogue Signal Input to RS-485 Modbus RTU Interface Converter
- Ceramic Pressure Transducer Cells for OEM Design
- TPSE All-In-One Temperature Probe and Pressure Transmitter
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
Product Selection Guides
Use these product selection guides for guidance on selecting and using a particular measurement product type.
- Data Loggers - A guide to data loggers including explanations, applications and product selection guide for recording measurement data.
- Differential Pressure Sensors - Differential pressure sensor product selection guide for sensors used to measure the difference in pressure between two points.
- Digital Pressure Gauges - This guide will help you choose digital pressure gauges by pointing you to the most appropriate product for a particular feature or function
- Digital Pressure Sensors - This guide will help you choose a digital output pressure sensor for your application and explain the benefits of using a digital interface to transmit pressure readings.
- Digital Readouts - Digital readout instruments for displaying measurement readings of sensor inputs and providing controller output signals.
- Flow Meters - Instrumentation for measuring the motion of a substance as it passes through a pipe or duct.
- Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Collection of resources for selecting and using a hydrostatic liquid level sensor.
- Liquid Level Sensors - Device for measuring liquid level and converting it to an electrical signal to send to other instrumentation.
- Liquid Level Switches - Measurement and point detection devices for monitoring liquid level and activating switch contacts at predetermined liquid level thresholds.
- Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers - This guide will help you select a millivolt output pressure transducer and explain the advantages of using this type of pressure sensor.
- Pressure Transducers - A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
- Pressure Transmitters - Find pressure transmitters for your application. Select an article to help with selecting or using pressure transmitters
- Voltage Output Pressure Transducers - This guide provides information on the types of voltage output pressure transducers you can use, and how to choose the right output signal for your application.
Application Selection Guides
Use these application selection guides for guidance on selecting and using measurement products for a particular application requirement.
Online Measurement Tools
Choose a tool to simplify calculations to convert measurement signals, engineering units and other specification parameters.