Sensor and instrumentation product information, application guides, technical support articles, online converters and calculators to help with your measurement requirements.
ATEX IS & SIL2 Approved Pressure Transmitter
KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
>> Read more
Portable Multichannel Datalogger & Printer Case
A portable transport case with a CMC Multicon colour touchscreen data logger plus an optional MLP-149 portable printer integrated.
>> Read more
USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
USB ready digital pressure sensor for recording pressures with a high speed sample rate of up to 1 kHz to a computer. The UPS-HSR is supplied with a 2m long USB cable, PC software and case.
>> Read more
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures
Need help choosing a measurement product?
Finding a suitable product for your measurement application can be a time consuming exercise, especially if you are not familiar with the different product types and technical jargon used to define measurement instrumentation.
If you would like help in finding a suitable product, please use this enquiry form to describe your product requirements, or the measurement solution you are aiming for, and you will be sent details on a product to consider, plus a quotation if sufficient parameters can be specified.
Product Selection Guides
Use these product selection guides for guidance on selecting and using a particular measurement product type.
- Data Loggers - A guide to data loggers including explanations, applications and product selection guide for recording measurement data.
- Digital Pressure Gauges - This guide will help you choose digital pressure gauges by pointing you to the most appropriate product for a particular feature or function
- Liquid Level Sensors - Device for measuring liquid level and converting it to an electrical signal to send to other instrumentation.
- Pressure Transducers - A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
- Pressure Transmitters - Find pressure transmitters for your application. Select an article to help with selecting or using pressure transmitters
Application Selection Guides
Use these application selection guides for guidance on selecting and using measurement products for a particular application requirement.
Use these help guides for tips and explanations on specifying, installing and using measurement instrumentation.
Online Measurement Tools
Choose a tool to simplify calculations to convert measurement signals, engineering units and other specification parameters.