Sensor and instrumentation product information, application guides, technical support articles, online converters and calculators to help with your measurement requirements.
ATEX IS & SIL2 Approved Pressure Transmitter
KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
>> Read more
Portable Multichannel Datalogger & Printer Case
A portable transport case with a CMC Multicon colour touchscreen data logger plus an optional MLP-149 portable printer integrated.
>> Read more
USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
USB ready digital pressure sensor for recording pressures with a high speed sample rate of up to 1 kHz to a computer. The UPS-HSR is supplied with a 2m long USB cable, PC software and case.
>> Read more
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- DMP304 Ultra High Range Hydraulic Pressure Transducer
- STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter
Need help choosing a measurement product?
Finding a suitable product for your measurement application can be a time consuming exercise, especially if you are not familiar with the different product types and technical jargon used to define measurement instrumentation.
If you would like help in finding a suitable product, please use this enquiry form to describe your product requirements, or the measurement solution you are aiming for, and you will be sent details on a product to consider, plus a quotation if sufficient parameters can be specified.
Product Selection Guides
Use these product selection guides for guidance on selecting and using a particular measurement product type.
- Data Loggers - A guide to data loggers including explanations, applications and product selection guide for recording measurement data.
- Differential Pressure Sensors - Differential pressure sensor product selection guide for sensors used to measure the difference in pressure between two points.
- Digital Pressure Gauges - This guide will help you choose digital pressure gauges by pointing you to the most appropriate product for a particular feature or function
- Digital Pressure Sensors - This guide will help you choose a digital output pressure sensor for your application and explain the benefits of using a digital interface to transmit pressure readings.
- Digital Readouts - Digital readout instruments for displaying measurement readings of sensor inputs and providing controller output signals.
- Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors - Collection of resources for selecting and using a hydrostatic liquid level sensor.
- Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers - This guide will help you select a millivolt output pressure transducer and explain the advantages of using this type of pressure sensor.
- Pressure Transducers - A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
- Pressure Transmitters - Find pressure transmitters for your application. Select an article to help with selecting or using pressure transmitters
- Voltage Output Pressure Transducers - This guide provides information on the types of voltage output pressure transducers you can use, and how to choose the right output signal for your application.
Application Selection Guides
Use these application selection guides for guidance on selecting and using measurement products for a particular application requirement.
Use these help guides for tips and explanations on specifying, installing and using measurement instrumentation.
Online Measurement Tools
Choose a tool to simplify calculations to convert measurement signals, engineering units and other specification parameters.