Select Oxygen service measurement products to use in atmosphere which contains high levels of Oxygen or measure gas containing high concentrations of O2
Oxygen Service is a design feature or production process which is offered on some measurement devices which make it possible to measure pure Oxygen or use in environments containing dangerous concentrations of Oxygen.
Oxygen cleaned sensors & instruments have measurement cells that are dry or filled with a halocarbon oil fill, and can be used in areas where there is a risk that the device will be exposed to high levels of pure Oxygen.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter
- 35X Flush Diaphragm Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- XMPi Process Plant Gauge and Absolute Pressure Transmitter
- DMP 335 All Welded Stainless Steel Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- 150 psi absolute IS 4-20mA oxygen clean pressure transducer for research use - A oxygen clean intrinsically safe absolute pressure transducer for research use to measure pressure of oxygen over a range of 0 to 150 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- 16 barg range 4-20mA output oxygen pressure sensor for medical gas equipment use - A oxygen service gauge pressure sensor for medical gas equipment use to measure pressure of oxygen over a range of 0 to 16 bar g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
- 50 barg oxygen cleaned high temperature 0-5V output pressure sensor - High temperature oxygen cleaned pressure sensor for measuring over a 0-50 bar gauge pressure range and generating a 0 to 5 volts output signal.
- Oxygen cleaned 1000 psi gauge range 4-20mA output pressure sensor - Oxygen cleaned ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 1000 psi gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- Cleaned oil contamination free 200bar absolute range 0-10V out pressure sensor - Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor, cleaned for oil contamination free use, for measuring over a 0-200 bar absolute pressure range and generating a 0 to 10 volts output signal.
- Oxygen clean 300 psig range 4-20mA output ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor - Oxygen clean ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 300 psi gauge pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
- Oxygen compatible 400 bar digital pressure gauge with 4 to 20 mA output - Current output digital gauge for pneumatic Oxygen in the range of 0 to 400 bar pressure with 1/4 BSP P male thread connection fitting.
- Oxygen use oil and grease free 400 bar digital pressure gauge - 400 bar battery powered compact digital reading pressure gauge for use in oxygen applications.
The components of the measurement device which will come into contact with Oxygen gas must be free of hydrocarbons, such as grease or oil, which might ignite when mixed with a high purity O2 gas.
Halocarbon oil fill
If there are any fluid filled components such as a oil fill behind a thin isolation diaphragm, the oil should be of such a type, which will not burn when exposed to an ignition source in an Oxygen environment, e.g. Halocarbon oil.
The level of cleaning can vary from one measurement device manufacturer to another, and for more stringent requirements it maybe necessary to use a Oxygen cleaning service specialist which has a cleaning process that conforms to the relevant ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standard.