All welded stainless steel diaphragm pressure sensor for mobile hydraulics, refrigeration or oxygen applications. This pressure sensor is available in the ranges from 6 bar up to 600 bar gauge with a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output signal.
- Pressure Range: 0…6 to 0…600 bar gauge
- Output Signal: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-10Vdc
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug, Binder 723, IP67/68 cable gland, M12 connector, field housing
- Process Connection: G1/4 or G12 EN837, ¼ NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel – 17-4PH diaphragm, 316Ti pressure port
- Special Features: Dry sensor construction, high overpressure, Oxygen applications
- Special Options: ATEX & IECEx intrinsic safety
The DMP 335 all welded stainless steel industrial pressure sensor is based on a stainless steel welded pressure sensor without any fluid filled components.
This type of sensor construction has a special advantage with applications where hydrocarbon oil or elastomer seals must be excluded from contact with the media.
The all welded stainless steel 17-4PH sensing diaphragm is a highly robust press sensor which can withstand pressure peaks and has a high overpressure & burst pressure rating.