Product selection & help guide for measurements on a HVAC systems in buildings & laboratories.
HVAC is the acronym for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. It is a term often used to describe a piece of equipment which is specially designed for use in an environmental control system for a building, room or a vehicle.
- Draft Pressure Sensors - Low range pressure transducers and transmitters for measuring draft air pressure in air handling systems.
Sensors for use in HVAC applications
Sensors used for measuring heating, ventilation and air conditioning parameters.
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
Gauges for use in HVAC applications
Gauges used for measuring heating, ventilation and air conditioning parameters.
Questions & Answers on HVAC applications
Laboratory to hallway negative pressure
We wish to monitor the pressure in a laboratory space to insure that HVAC system is maintaining pressure at slightly negative compare to ambient and hallways.
The DPS is a low range differential pressure sensor which can measure low level negative pressure such as the ones generated between laboratory spaces and hallways.