Low range pressure transducers and transmitters for measuring draft air pressure in air handling systems.
Draft pressure sensors are used to measure the amount of vacuum or suction pressure generated by air moving or expanding through an air duct, ventilation shaft, flue or chimney.
Draft pressure is typically measured in inches of water column, millibar or pascals pressure units.
A draft differential pressure sensors has two ports for measuring the difference between two positions, across which the draft is generated.
A draft gauge pressure sensor will measure the draft pressure relative to the local atmospheric pressure, and depending on the installation can be configured as positive or negative gauge pressure sensor.
If the draft air can move in the reverse direction, then a differential or gauge reference pressure sensor can be scaled with a bi-directional range such as -6 to +6 mbar so that the draft air pressure can be measured in both directions.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals. 2 or 3 switchable pressure ranges, plus volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
- -3 to 3 psi dp range high accuracy 4-20mA air pressure transmitter for water treatment use
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- -2 to 2 inHg g 4-20mA out intake and exhaust air pressure sensor for building management use
- -200 to 200 Pa bi-directional range 4-20mA output dp pressure transmitter for venturi tube
- -0.1 to +0.1 inH2O g range 4-20mA signal air pressure sensor and display for pharmaceutical manufacturing use
- 1 inH2O differential intrinsically safe 4-20mA out air pressure sensor for HVAC use
- 5 psi dp 0-10V out air pressure sensor for automation flow rate testing use on a 15psi line
- 20 mbarg digital display air pressure indicator and transmitter with 1/4 NPT male fitting
- 100mbar dp range 0-5Vdc amplified output air pressure sensor for aerospace research test rig use
- -20 to 20 inH2O g compound range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for oem use
- 10Pa diff range 0-20mA output air pressure sensor for automotive component testing
- 20 Pa DP range 0-10V output air pressure sensor for building management use