Low range pressure transducers and transmitters for measuring draft air pressure in air handling systems.
A draft differential pressure sensors has two ports for measuring the difference between two positions, across which the draft is generated.
A draft gauge pressure sensor will measure the draft pressure relative to the local atmospheric pressure, and depending on the installation can be configured as positive or negative gauge pressure sensor.
If the draft air can move in the reverse direction, then a differential or gauge reference pressure sensor can be scaled with a bi-directional range such as -6 to +6 mbar so that the draft air pressure can be measured in both directions.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter