Differential pressure transducer capable of measuring over 0 to 1 kilopascal for building ventilation applications. Air connections are made via push on fittings for flexible hoses and the output signal is a building management system compatible 3 wire configuration, 0 to 10 Vdc, which is powered by a voltage source of between 19 and 31 Vdc.
- Differential Pressure Range: 10 mb diff
- Output Signal: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply (standard)
- Output Configuration: 3 or 4 wire, linear (standard)
- Overpressure Protection: 5x ranges <0.4bar, 2x >=0.4bar (standard)
- Linearity Improvement (linear output only): ±1% FS (standard)
- Pressure Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections (std)