Measure the signal from any 0 to 10 volt output measurement device, and wirelessly transmit it to a wireless receiver hub for distributing to other instrumentation via analogue output, digital coms, or a mobile network.
- 0-10Vdc input measurement
- 0.1% measurement accuracy
- -20 to +80°C operating temperature range
- Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
- Five-year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
- User-selectable transmission update rates
- Analog output, RS-232/485, Ethernet, USB, cellular network receivers
The IWVT is designed to convert any analogue 0-10 volts output type sensor into a wireless sensor.
Typical update rates include 1 second, 10 seconds, 60 seconds or 1 hour. The system also features a signal strength reading and time since last transmission which can be remotely monitored.
The IWVT wireless 0-10Vdc input transmitter is battery powered and can be installed up to 500m away from the wireless receiver unit.
Monitor and log 0-10Vdc output devices from multiple locations using the user interface dashboard provided for each type of wireless receiver hub.
Each 0…10 volt to wireless converter is compatible with a choice of wireless receivers to transmit the voltage signal reading via an analogue output, Ethernet TCP connection, RS232/RS485 Modbus RTU serial interface, or a 2G/3G/4G mobile cellular network.
Browse through the product family of compatible wireless receivers for combining with the IWVT 0-10Vdc input wireless transmitter to build a complete wireless measurement system.
- IWR-USB Wireless Sensors to USB Gateway Receiver
- IoT Gateway Wireless Sensors to 2G 3G 4G Modem Receiver
- IWR-PORT Wireless Sensors to Ethernet, RS232 or RS485 Gateway Receiver
- IWR-1 Single Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
- IWR-5 Five Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
Related Wireless Transmitter Types
Monitor other measurement parameters from the following range of system compatible wireless transmitters, which are all compatible with the same range of wireless receivers.
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IWmAT 4-20mA Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWTT Wireless Battery Powered Temperature Sensor
- IWTaT Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor
- IWTRhT Wireless Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- IWTxT Loop Powered 4-20mA Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWDigT Switch or Pulse Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWCTT Current Transformer mV ac Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
Analog Signal Input
- 0 to 10 volts dc linear
- Battery Type: User replaceable Lithium C cell
- Battery Life: Five years at 10 second update rate
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4, compliant with EN 300 328, V1.8.1
- Transmit Power: 18 dBm
- System Channel: User selectable via DIL switch
- Antenna: Integral 0dBi
- Operating/Ambient Temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
- Wireless Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Weight: 150g typical including battery
- Installation Position: Any within range
Volts Input Transmitter
- IWVT – Wireless 0-10Vdc Transmitter
- IoT Gateway – Built-in cellular modem allows all data to be sent to remote servers
- IWR-PORT – RS-232 or RS-485 or Ethernet MODBUS Communications. Up to 128 off analog 4-20 mA or Relay outputs can be obtained by fitting extra ISOSLICE I/O modules
- IWR-USB – Displays & Logs data on any PC running IWR-USB software
- IWR-5 – 5 channel 4-20 mA or 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
- IWR-1 – 1 channel 4-20 mA and 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
***Transmission Update Rate 1, 5, 10 and 30 seconds
Consult installation manual for set-up:
Single channel system is DIL switch configurable
Five channel system requires set-up using “IWR Set” user software
- IWR-Set – 5 channel configuration software
- IBAT-1 – spare battery
0-10Vdc Input Wireless Transmitter
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IWVT 0-10Vdc Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter in your application and request a quote.