The IWR-5 is a five channel receiver designed to pair with IW series of wireless sensors and provide a 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc output signal, to form a cost- effective replacement of traditional wired analogue output sensors. This offers a low cost solution to inaccessible or expensive installation environment.
- User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA receiver output
- Pairs with all IWT type wireless measurement transmitters
- Clean contact output for process, low battery or loss of signal alarm function
- Simple software or DIL switch pairing with all IWT wireless measurement transmitters
- Up to 500 m range, line-of-sight
- 12 to 32 V dc powered
- End-to-end accuracy of 0.25% FS BFSL
- LED indication of wireless link
- DIN rail or wall mounting kits available
- Single channel receiver available – see IWR-1
The receiver has a user selectable voltage or mA output corresponding to the calibrated range of the remote Wireless sensor and 5A rated changeover contacts for alarm functionality.
User channel configuration is possible with the use of the program, IWR-Set, which ensures minimal user set-up time and thus ensures a simple solution to multi-channel wireless measurement applications.
With the standard 0dBI antenna, a line-of-sight range of up to 500 m can be achieved, and using the optional 3dBI antenna, up to 750m (LOS) is achievable.
Browse through the product family of compatible wireless transmitters for combining with the IWR-5 wireless receiver to build a complete wireless measurement system.
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IWTT Wireless Battery Powered Temperature Sensor
- IWTaT Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor
- IWTRhT Wireless Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- IWTxT Loop Powered 4-20mA Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWmAT 4-20mA Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWVT 0-10Vdc Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWDigT Switch or Pulse Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWCTT Current Transformer mV ac Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- Outputs: User selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA (Factory preset is 4-20 mA output)
- Alarm Output: 5 Amp rated changeover contacts
- Receiver Update Rate: 10 seconds as standard,
- Alternative user settable rates: – 1, 5, 10 and 30 seconds (Consult IWPT/IWTT Installation manual and data sheet for set-up of alternative transmission rates)
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 80 mm x 57 mm
- Material: Light grey ABS (RAL7035), other materials on request
- Protection Class: IP65
- Weight: 255g inc. 0dBI antenna (+12g with 3dBI)
- Installation Position: Any (Consult Installation Manual to ensure adequate signal path between transmitter and receiver)
- Receiver Frequency: 2.4GHz (Compliant with EN 300 328, V1.8.1)
- System Channel: Standard setting, however user adjustable in multiple instrument systems
- Antenna: Enclosure mounted 0dBi
System Performance (@ +20°C)
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS BFSL
- Setting Errors (offsets): Zero and Full Scale 0.5% FS (End-to-end zero tare function available, see user manual)
Instrument Power Source
- DC Power: 12 to 32 V dc
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- IWR-5 – Receiver with internal antenna
- IWR-Set – Configuration software
- IANT-3 – Enclosure mount 3dBi antenna
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IWR-5 Five Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver in your application and request a quote.