Measure ambient temperature from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius and transmit it wirelessly to a central wireless receiver for distributing to other instrumentation via analogue output, digital coms, or a mobile network.
- Measures ambient temperature
- 0.5°C accuracy
- -20 to +80°C measurement range
- Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
- User-selectable transmission update rates
- Analog output, RS-232/485, Ethernet, USB, cellular network receivers
The IWTaT wireless ambient temperature sensor is battery powered and can be installed up to 500m away from the wireless receiver unit.
Monitor and log the local temperature in multiple locations using the user interface dashboard provided for each type of wireless receiver.
Each wireless ambient temperature sensor is compatible with a choice of wireless receivers to transmit the temperature readings via an analogue output, Ethernet TCP connection, RS232/RS485 Modbus RTU serial interface, or a 2G/3G/4G mobile cellular network.
Browse through the product family of compatible wireless receivers for combining with the IWTaT wireless ambient temperature sensor to build a complete wireless measurement system.
- IWR-USB Wireless Sensors to USB Gateway Receiver
- IoT Gateway Wireless Sensors to 2G 3G 4G Modem Receiver
- IWR-PORT Wireless Sensors to Ethernet, RS232 or RS485 Gateway Receiver
- IWR-1 Single Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
- IWR-5 Five Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
Related Wireless Transmitter Types
Monitor other measurement parameters from the following range of system compatible wireless transmitters, which are all compatible with the same range of wireless receivers.
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IWmAT 4-20mA Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWTT Wireless Battery Powered Temperature Sensor
- IWTRhT Wireless Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- IWTxT Loop Powered 4-20mA Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWVT 0-10Vdc Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWDigT Switch or Pulse Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWCTT Current Transformer mV ac Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
|Supply Current (mA)
|When transmitting data
|10 sec update rate
|Ambient Temperature Range
- Style: Industrial Head
- Orientation: Any
- Wall/Ceiling Mounting: 2 x 3mm screws
- Enclosure Size: 85 mm diameter x 57 mm deep
- Weight: ~70g
- IWTaT – Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor
- IoT Gateway – Built-in cellular modem allows all data to be sent to remote servers
- IWR-PORT – RS-232 or RS-485 or Ethernet MODBUS Communications. Up to 128 off analog 4-20 mA or Relay outputs can be obtained by fitting extra ISOSLICE I/O modules
- IWR-USB – Displays & Logs data on any PC running IWR-USB software
- IWR-5 – 5 channel 4-20 mA or 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
- IWR-1 – 1 channel 4-20 mA and 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
***Transmission Update Rate 1, 5, 10 and 30 seconds
Consult installation manual for set-up:
Single channel system is DIL switch configurable
Five channel system requires set-up using “IWR Set” user software
- IWR-Set – 5 channel configuration software
- IBAT-1 – spare battery
Wireless Temperature Sensor
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IWTaT Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor in your application and request a quote.