The IWR-PORT Ethernet Gateway provides a link between wireless sensors and sensor networks and Industrial Ethernet or RS-232/485 networks.
This allows the IWT wireless transmitters to be incorporated into new or existing Industrial Ethernet or RS-232/485 data monitoring and control networks.
The IWR-PORT can interface with standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet networks giving access to the standard MODBUS TCP protocol, ensuring compatibility with most industrial automation systems.
MODBUS RTU is available when an RS-232/485 network is used.
- 2.4GHz Wireless to Comms Gateway
- Pairs with all IWT type wireless measurement transmitters
- Enables easy add-on of wireless networks to existing Ethernet or RS- 232/485 systems
- Allows remote sensors to be incorporated into an Ethernet or RS- 232/485 network without the need for expensive cabling
- Optional analog & digital outputs can be obtained using SC-ISOSLICE modules
The IWR-PORT receiver can receive signals from up to 128 IWT wireless transmitters. It stores the current readings in Modbus registers together with the Link Quality Index (LQI) of the last signal received from each sensor and also the number of seconds since each sensor reported in.
The IWR-PORT can be fitted with any of the following communications port options:
- RS 232
Multiple battery powered sensors transmit data at programmable intervals to an IWR-PORT receiver which can transfer the data onto an Ethernet or RS-232/485 network.
Data from up to 128 nodes can be stored on one IWR-PORT module and up to 16 networks can co-exist together. All parameters are stored as Modbus registers.
Browse through the product family of compatible wireless transmitters for combining with the IWR-PORT wireless receiver to build a complete wireless measurement system.
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IWmAT 4-20mA Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWTT Wireless Battery Powered Temperature Sensor
- IWTaT Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor
- IWTRhT Wireless Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- IWTxT Loop Powered 4-20mA Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWVT 0-10Vdc Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWDigT Switch or Pulse Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWCTT Current Transformer mV ac Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
|Supply Current (mA)||100||120||24Vdc supply|
|Ethernet Interface||10Base-T or 100Base-T|
|Protocols||For Ethernet version Modbus TCP/IP or RTU|
|Rs232 Data Rate||2400||38400||57600||Baud|
|Date bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||Odd / Even / None|
|Surge Voltage||2.5kV for 50μS||Transient of 10kV/μS|
- 16-36 V dc / 16-32 V ac
- RS-232 Transmit or RS-485 B -ve
- RS-232 Receive or RS-485 B +ve
- IWR-PORT-E – Receiver with Ethernet TCP interface
- IWR-PORT-232 – Receiver with RS-232 serial port interface
- IWR-PORT-485 – Receiver with RS-485 serial port interface
Configuration & Monitoring Software
Logging Setup Display
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IWR-PORT Wireless Sensors to Ethernet, RS232 or RS485 Gateway Receiver in your application and request a quote.