Measure the millivolt alternating current output from any split core current transformer and wirelessly transmit it to a wireless receiver hub for distributing to other instrumentation via analogue output, digital coms, or a mobile network.
- mV ac input measurement
- 0.1% measurement accuracy
- -20 to +80°C operating temperature range
- Up to 500 m line-of-site range (depending on receiver)
- Five-year battery life at 10 second transmission update rate
- User-selectable transmission update rates
- Analog output, RS-232/485, Ethernet, USB, cellular network receivers
The IWCTT is designed to convert any standard millivolt ac current transformer used to measure electrical current into a wireless sensor.
Typical update rates include 1 second, 10 seconds, 60 seconds or 1 hour. The system also features a signal strength reading and time since last transmission which can be remotely monitored.
The IWCTT wireless 4-20mA input transmitter is battery powered and can be installed up to 500m away from the wireless receiver unit.
Monitor and log 333mVac CT output signals from multiple locations using the user interface dashboard provided for each type of wireless receiver hub.
Each mV ac CT input to wireless converter is compatible with a choice of wireless receivers to transmit the current signal via an analogue output, Ethernet TCP connection, RS232/RS485 Modbus RTU serial interface, or a 2G/3G/4G mobile cellular network.
Browse through the product family of compatible wireless receivers for combining with the IWCTT current transformer mV ac input wireless transmitter to build a complete wireless measurement system.
- IWR-PORT Wireless Sensors to Ethernet, RS232 or RS485 Gateway Receiver
- IoT Gateway Wireless Sensors to 2G 3G 4G Modem Receiver
- IWR-USB Wireless Sensors to USB Gateway Receiver
- IWR-1 Single Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
- IWR-5 Five Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
Related Wireless Transmitter Types
Monitor other measurement parameters from the following range of system compatible wireless transmitters, which are all compatible with the same range of wireless receivers.
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IWTT Wireless Battery Powered Temperature Sensor
- IWTaT Wireless Ambient Temperature Sensor
- IWTRhT Wireless Ambient Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- IWTxT Loop Powered 4-20mA Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWmAT 4-20mA Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWVT 0-10Vdc Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter
- IWDigT Switch or Pulse Input to Wireless Transmitter
- Battery Type: User replaceable Lithium C cell
- Battery Life: Five years at 10 second update rate
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4, compliant with EN 300 328, V1.8.1
- Transmit Power: 18 dBm
- System Channel: User selectable via DIL switch
- Antenna: Integral 0dBi
- Operating/Ambient Temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
- Wireless Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Weight: 150g typical including battery
- Installation Position: Any within range
CT Input Transmitter
- IWCTT – Wireless mV ac CT Transmitter
- IoT Gateway – Built-in cellular modem allows all data to be sent to remote servers
- IWR-PORT – RS-232 or RS-485 or Ethernet MODBUS Communications. Up to 128 off analog 4-20 mA or Relay outputs can be obtained by fitting extra ISOSLICE I/O modules
- IWR-USB – Displays & Logs data on any PC running IWR-USB software
- IWR-5 – 5 channel 4-20 mA or 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
- IWR-1 – 1 channel 4-20 mA and 1-5 V dc and 1 Relay output ***
***Transmission Update Rate 1, 5, 10 and 30 seconds
Consult installation manual for set-up:
Single channel system is DIL switch configurable
Five channel system requires set-up using “IWR Set” user software
- IWR-Set – 5 channel configuration software
- IBAT-1 – spare battery
4-20mA Input Wireless Transmitter
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IWCTT Current Transformer mV ac Signal Input to Wireless Transmitter in your application and request a quote.