A low range differential pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 20 Pa diff from two barbed tubing connections, and sending the corresponding Other signal through the Other electrical connection.
This DPS low range differential range pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure air pressure from 0 to 20 pascals differential.
The sensor is installed using a two barbed tubing connections to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volt dc output signal is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation via the M12 cable gland using the internal electrical screw terminals.
DPS Low Range DP Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dps-77-17038
- Pressure Range: 20
- Units: Pa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber