A low range pressure sensor with internal amplifier for aerospace research test rig use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 100 mbar differential from two 6mm flexible tubing connections, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DPS 300 amplified voltage output dp sensor can be used in aerospace research test rigs to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 millibar differential.
The sensor is installed using 6mm flexible tubing to measure the air, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DPS 300 Amplified Voltage Output DP Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 – 100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-5Vdc 3 wire
- Output Options: Linear
- Supply Voltage: 19-32Vdc
- Accuracy (linearity only): 0.5% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M16 x 1.5 cable gland
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Air