We currently require 3off pressure transmitters to monitor duct pressures in an industrial air classification system. The system is classifying an inert industrial powder into a fine and coarse fraction by air classification, the powder is transported in a lean phase through the ductwork. The pressure range required would be +/- 15kPa.
We would suggest the DMP331 which is a compound range pressure transmitter that has an open port option providing access to the diaphragm for removing powder deposits, but is recessed to protect the diaphragm from abrasion by passing powder. The DMP331 configuration below also includes ATEX / IECEx approval for use in environments where dust levels are a potential explosion hazard.
DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: -15 to +15
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Bi-directional Gauge (-P to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 open port male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM