An ultra low range pressure sensor for automotive component testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 Pa diff from two barbed tube hose connections, and sending the corresponding 0-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DPS ultra low differential range pressure sensor can be used in automotive component test rigs to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 pascals differential.
The sensor is installed using two barbed tube hosed to measure the air, and the 0 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the pcb screw terminals via the M12 cable gland ports.
DPS Ultra Low Range DP Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dps-91-17128
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: Pa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-20mA 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber