A high accuracy bidirectional range gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of air intake and exhaust over a range of -2 to 2 inHg g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331 high accuracy bidirectional range gauge pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure intake and exhaust air pressure from -2 to 2 inches of mercury column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air intake or exhaust, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated sealed gland and cable.
Also 16 bit measurement electronics is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air intake and exhaust pressure in building management applications to a high accuracy.
DMP 331 High Accuracy Bidirectional Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-20692
- Pressure Range: -2 to +2
- Units: inHg
- Range Type: Bi-directional Gauge (-P to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS (200ms response, 14bit res)
- Electrical Connection: IP68 (temp immersion) seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM