A bidirectional low range pressure transmitter for venturi tube use to measure pressure of air in a venturi tube over a range of -200 to 200 Pa from the 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals electrical connection.
This DPS bidirectional low range pressure transmitter can be used to measure air pressure in a venturi tube from -200 to 200 pascals.
The transmitter is installed using a 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals.
DPS Low Range DP Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dps-77-20567
- Pressure Range: -200 to +200
- Units: Pa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 4-20mA 2 wire, 12-32Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber