Pressure transmitter which will measure o to -0.25 inches of water differential air pressure and output a linear signal over a current scale of 4 to 20 milliamps.
DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Differential Pressure Range: 60 Pa diff
- Output Signal: 4-20mA 2 or 3 wire, 12 or 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Configuration: 2 wire 4-20mA, linear range>=50Pa only
- Overpressure Protection: 5x ranges <0.4bar, 2x >=0.4bar (standard)
- Accuracy (linear only): 1% FS (standard)
- Pressure Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections (std)