A low range gauge pressure sensor for air cleaning use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 5 inH2O g from the 1/8 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 343 low gauge range air pressure sensor can be used in clean rooms to measure air pressure from 0 to 5 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMP 343 Low Range Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp343-17-16828
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases