A digital display, pressure sensor and digital interface module package for use on portable data acquisition trolleys to measure pressure of air over a range of -20 to 20 kPa diff from two 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed hose connections, and sending the corresponding reading via a RS485 Modbus RTU interface through the terminal block connector electrical connections.
This DPS 300 differential range pressure sensor and SIAi-8 RS485 Modbus RTU interface module package can be used in portable data acquisition trolley to measure air pressure from -20 to 20 kilopascals differential.
The dp sensor is installed using 2 x 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connection to measure the air, and the RS 485 with Modbus RTU protocol serial bus interface is connected to data acquisition (DAQ) cards using the terminal block connector.
Also a local digital display readout is incorporated into the front panel of the differential pressure sensor to provide a visual reading of the air pressure on the mobile DAQ trolley.
DPS 300 DP 4-20mA Output Sensor and Display
- SKU ID: s1-dps300-91-24318
- Pressure Range: -20 to +20
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 4-20mA 2 wire
- Output Options: Linear
- Switch Contacts: None
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M16 x 1.5 cable gland
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Air
- Optional Extras: integral LCD readout
SIAi-8 4-20mA to RS-485 Modbus RTU Converter
- SKU ID: s1-siai8-0002
- Part No: SIAi-8P-001
- Input: current 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
- Number of Inputs: 8
- Communication Interface: RS-485
- Transmission Protocol: Modbus RTU
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50degC
- Power Supply: 24Vdc