A compact size compound range pressure sensor for oem use to measure pressure of air over a range of -20 to 20 inH2O g from the 1/8 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 343 compound range gauge pressure sensor can be used in original equipment manufacturing to measure air pressure from -20 to 20 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
DMP 343 Compound Range Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-17-17483
- Pressure Range: -20 to +20
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Bi-Directional (-P to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases