A positive/negative gauge low range pressure sensor and digital display for pharmaceutical manufacturing use to measure pressure of air over a range of -0.1 to 0.1 inH2O g from the 6mm flexible tubing connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 x 1.5 cable gland and internal screw terminal electrical connection.
This DPS positive and negative gauge range pressure sensor with digital display can be used in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities to measure air pressure from -0.1 to 0.1 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminal.
Also a built-in local digital display readout is included with this gauge pressure sensor to provide in-situ pressure reading at the installed location.
DPS Positive/Negative Gauge Low Range Pressure Sensor & Digital Display
- SKU ID: s1-dps-77-19304
- Pressure Range: -0.1 to +0.1
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Bi-Directional Differential (-P to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 4-20mA 2 wire, 12-32Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display, 3 1/2 digit