A low range intrinsically safe pressure sensor for HVAC use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 1 inH2O differential from two G1/4 female process connections, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M20 x 1.5 cable gland electrical connection.
This DPT 200 low range intrinsically safe hvac differential range pressure sensor can be used in building heating ventilation and air conditioning systems to measure air pressure from 0 to 1 inches of water column differential.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 female internal thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation via the M20 x 1.5 cable gland.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this differential pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in hvac applications.
DPT 200 Low Range Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dpt200-91-19042
- Part No: 343-A-7-I-17-2-AN-AK0-N20-0-N20-0-02-11-1-000
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0 – 1mbar up to 0 – 10mbar
- Factory Set Range: 0 – 1 inH2O
- Maximum Static Pressure: 70 bar
- Display: Without display
- Output: Intrinsic safety ia 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: 0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / M20 x 1.5 Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″ – 18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 15 – 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Approvals: ATEX Approval II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga/Gb