A high accuracy low bi-directional range differential pressure transmitter for water treatment use to measure pressure of air over a range of -3 to 3 psi differential from two 1/4”-18 NPT internal process connections, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the 1/2″ NPT internal cable gland electrical connection.
This DPT 200 high accuracy low bi-directional range differential range pressure transmitter can be used in water treatment plants to measure air pressure from -3 to 3 pounds per square inch differential.
The transmitter is installed using a 1/4” -18 NPT internal to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the 1/2″ NPT internal cable gland and enclosed screw terminals.
Also high accuracy measurement is included with this differential pressure transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure precisely in water treatment applications.
DPT 200 High Accuracy Low Bi-Directional Range DP Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dpt200-91-19416
- Part No: 343-C-1-H-17-L-AL-AK5-N20-0-N20-0-02-11-1-000
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0 ‐ 4 mbar up to 0 ‐ 400 mbar
- Factory Set Range: -3 to +3 psi
- Maximum Static Pressure: 160 bar
- Display: With backlit display
- Output: 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: <±0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / 1/2″ NPT Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″‐18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 12 ‐ 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Approvals: None