A low range differential pressure sensor for manufacturing automation flow rate testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 5 psi diff on a 15 psi air line from two G1/8 female process connections, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMD 341 differential range pressure sensor can be used to test the flow rate in manufacturing automation machines to measure air pressure from 0 to 5 pounds per square inch differential with a 15 pounds per square inch air line pressure.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch BSP parallel female thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
DMD 341 Low Range Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmd341-57-18208
- Differential Pressure Range: 5 psi
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: Cable outlet with 3m PVC cable
- Process Connection: G1/8 female
- Media Compatibility: Non-aggressive gases and compressed air