Low range digital display pressure indicator and transmitter for pipe mounted use in air measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 20 mbar g pressure with 1% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting.
A DS 210 combined digital indicator and low range pressure transmitter for mounting on a pipe to measure air pressure over 0 to 20 millibar gauge to an accuracy better than 1%.
This digital pressure gauge is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output for sending pressure readings to other nearby instrumentation.
DS 210 Low Range Air Pressure Indicator & Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-ds210-79-17950
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5%FS
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (1 switch, 4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: stainless steel 1.4404 (316L), silicon, Epoxy or RTV, glass
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM