Differential pressure transmitter with a -100 to +100 Pascal range for measuring the difference in pressure between the inside and the outside of a room, in an ATEX zone.
The DPT 200 DP transmitter has a very low pressure range capability and can be set-up to measure both positive and negative pressures on one combined output signal.
For applications where the installation will be in an ATEX regulated hazardous area, the DPT 200 has been ATEX approved for use on intrinsically safe apparatus in zone 0/1 for potential flammable flammable gas atmospheres and zone 21 for potential flammable dust atmospheres.
Measuring the difference in pressure between the inside and outside of a room is an important factor in controlling humidity, temperature, cleanliness and containment by ensuring that any transfer of air is only in one direction.
DPT200 ATEX Low Range DP Transmitter
- Part No: 343-A-7-I-17-2-AN-AK0-N20-0-N20-0-02-11-1-000
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0 – 1mbar up to 0 – 10mbar
- Factory Set Range: -100 to +100 Pa
- Maximum Static Pressure: 70 bar
- Display: Without display
- Output: Intrinsic safety ia 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: <±0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / M20 x 1.5 Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″ – 18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 15 – 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Approvals: ATEX Approval II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga/Gb