Sensors & instrumentation that have a high frequency response measurement signal output or input.
These instruments are capable of rapidly updating displayed readings or recording data to capture measurements which require a fast dynamic response from the sensing technology and signal conditioning electronics.
Pressure instruments for recording data with very short time intervals via a PC. Analyse characteristics of changing pressures to millisecond resolution.
Display graphical plots on transfer data in tabulated form. 4-20mA, 5 volt or 10 volt output pressure sensors which have high frequency response amplifiers for monitoring rapidly changing pressures.
Digital readouts with quick update displays which refresh several times per second.
Capture the maximum reached pressure more accurately using a pressure gauge that refreshes its peak reading memory at a high frequency.
- TM Silicon Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor
- High Frequency Response 1000 Hz Sampling Rate Pressure Data Logger
- IMP Ceramic Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge
- 2400 Multi Channel Digital Indicator