Ceramic strain gauge pressure transducer with a 2mV/V or 10mV/V output signal in pressure ranges from 1 bar up to 700 bar gauge or absolute.
- Pressure Ranges: 1 bar up to 700 bar gauge or absolute plus suction and compound ranges
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS BSL NLHR
- Output Signals: 2mV/V or 10mV/V (amplified ratiometric) sensitivity
- Electrical Connections: Integral cable gland, DIN plug and other connector types with IP65-68 environmental protection
- Pressure Connections: All types of BSP, NPT, UNF and metric threads male and female
- Wetted Parts: Stainless steel pressure connector, Ceramic Alumina diaphragm and NBR, Viton or EPDM internal seals
- Special Options: 150 DegC cooling element
The IMP millivolt output pressure transducer includes a ceramic thick film strain gauge sensor element which has very high corrosion tolerance when used with aggressive media.
The IMP ceramic strain gauge pressure transducer has a high dynamic response output signal for applications which require a frequency response greater than 1KHz.
2.5mA current consumption from 2.5Vdc supply
I’m looking for a sensor with 2.5mA of current at an input of 2.5VDC from the power supply?
We would suggest the 2mV/V millivolt output which will have a current consumption of less than 2.5mA with a 2.5Vdc supply.
10 kHz recording of 1 bar
Would the IMP pressure transducer be capable of recording 1 bar pressure at a frequency of 10kHz?
Yes, since the IMP with a mV/V strain gauge output is not limited by the output response from signal conditioning electronics.
The graph below shows the response times for the different pressure sensing elements used inside the IMP, and the response for a 1 bar range which is 35 kHz:
Output resistance of 4 wire 2mV/V
What is the output resistance for the 4 wire sensor with 2mV/v?
The strain gauge bridge resistance is 11 kohms +/-30%.
2mV/V zero/span setting tolerance
What are the zero & span setting tolerances for the 2mV/V output version?
- Zero Output = 0V +/- 0.2mV/V (+/-10%)
- Span Output = 2mV/V +/-0.02mV/V (+/-1%)
500V dielectric isolation
Does the strain-gauge element have 500V dielectric isolation from sensor housing?
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the IMP Ceramic Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields