High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- Pressure Range: 0 to 0.1 up to 600 bar g, abs, compound and negative gauge
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS at room temp, plus 0.2% FS over -20 to 80°C
- Output Signal: 3 wire 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc
- Response Time: ≤ 0.5 msec
- Electrical Connections: DIN plug, Binder, M12, IP67/68 cable gland, field housIng
- Pressure Connectors: 1/4 BSP male DIN3852 or EN837, 1/2 BSP male DIN3852, EN837, DIN3852 open port, 1/4 or 1/2 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: SS316L diaphragm and process connection with FKM or EPDM seals.
- Media Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125 degC
- Weight: ~200 g
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm diameter
The DMP320 is a high precision pressure sensor for use on test systems where the technician is interested in monitoring and recording very dynamic changes in pressure to a high accuracy.
A short time response and highly precise output signal is achieved by the use of a 10 kHz sampling rate digital electronics to linearise and rapidly convert the transducer signal to an amplified 0-10 volt or 4-20 mA output.