The Triton IT Pressure Transient data logger can detect and log pressure surge data up to 1000 readings per second without interfering with the main recordings.
During threshold logging, the logger checks the pressure signal against the threshold settings 10 times per second and once triggered starts logging data at one of the configured log rate of 10Hz, 100Hz or 1KHz.
If external power is connected the logger can sample pressure at 1KHz continuously, detect and record data at 10Hz, 100Hz or 1KHz before during and after the surge event.
The logger software can also be upgraded in the field via the IrDA communications link.
- Two loggers in one
- Slow and High Speed data logging in parallel
- High speed: 10, 100 and 1000 readings/second
- Slow speed: 1s to 1hour Avr & Min & Max
- Detects and records pressure surge events
- Software selectable trigger modes and threshold levels.
- Fixed and Rate of Change threshold settings
- 1000 samples pre-trigger buffer
- 1 Million readings (up to 100 surge events)
- Non volatile data memory (10 years data retention if battery fails)
- Built in LCD display
- Fast non-contact IrDA communications link (115,200 baud)
- completely waterproof, submersible
- Typical battery battery life > 5 years
- External power input for continous 1KHz sampling
- Water Hammer
- Pressure monitoring in network
- Hydraulic network analysis
- Monitor PRVs
- Monitor Pumps
- Pressure Input: 10, 16, 25 and 40 bar Pressure transducers
- Resolution: 0.1 metre
- Accuracy: 0.25%
- Memory: 2-Mbytes – 1 Million readings organised into data files.
- Memory Type: Flash non-volatile memory. Data is retained for 10 years if battery power fails.
- Logged data types: Average, Instantaneous, Minimum, Maximum, Surge
- Slow & High Speed Modes: Start/Stop Time Window
- High Speed Trigger Modes: Fixed level and Rate of Change level
- Communications: IrDA – Baud Rate of 115,200 Baud
- LCD Display: 8-Digit display
- Physical Case Dimensions: 145L x 90W x 55D
- Construction: Stainless steel enclosure powder coated (IP68 submersible)
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 70 degree Celsius (-5 to + 160 degree F)
- LCD Display: +5 to +70 degree Celsius
- External power option: Allows continuous pressure sampling at 1KHz.