Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- Concrete cooling tower submersible temperature probe
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter
- Potable water underground 10ft dia storage tank temperature and level sensor
Request info on temperature sensor products for your application.
This conversion tool will convert a temperature coefficient value into to different units.
A temperature coefficient (α) is a factor which represents how much a physical property will change per unit change in temperature.
When the factor is multiplied together with the amount of temperature change it is possible to determine the total physical change, such as a change in the length of a material due to thermal expansion, or the change in resistance of an electrical conductor.
In addition to the typical units used for defining a temperature coefficient, such as per degree Celsius (/°C), per degree Fahrenheit (/°F), per kelvin (/K), ppm per degree Celsius (ppm/°C), or ppm per kelvin (ppm/K), you can also select other temperature coefficients incorporating parts per million (ppm) and Kelvin SI metric prefixes (e.g. mK and µK).
- 10 metre / 32.8 feet deep fresh water level and temperature digital sensor
- 32…95°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- Pressure and temperature recorder for monitoring up to 500 millibar
- 50m seawater depth and temperature sensor with SDI-12
Request info on temperature measurement products for your application.