Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter
- -10…+60°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
This conversion tool will convert a temperature coefficient value into to different units.
A temperature coefficient (α) is a factor which represents how much a physical property will change per unit change in temperature.
When the factor is multiplied together with the amount of temperature change it is possible to determine the total physical change, such as a change in the length of a material due to thermal expansion, or the change in resistance of an electrical conductor.
In addition to the typical units used for defining a temperature coefficient, such as per degree Celsius (/°C), per degree Fahrenheit (/°F), per kelvin (/K), ppm per degree Celsius (ppm/°C), or ppm per kelvin (ppm/K), you can also select other temperature coefficients incorporating parts per million (ppm) and Kelvin SI metric prefixes (e.g. mK and µK).
- 0…50°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- 10 metre / 32.8 feet deep fresh water level and temperature digital sensor
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- 32…212°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter