Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- 14…140°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- LMK457 Marine Approved Level Transmitter
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter
- 0…35°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
This conversion tool will convert a temperature coefficient value into to different units.
A temperature coefficient (α) is a factor which represents how much a physical property will change per unit change in temperature.
When the factor is multiplied together with the amount of temperature change it is possible to determine the total physical change, such as a change in the length of a material due to thermal expansion, or the change in resistance of an electrical conductor.
In addition to the typical units used for defining a temperature coefficient, such as per degree Celsius (/°C), per degree Fahrenheit (/°F), per kelvin (/K), ppm per degree Celsius (ppm/°C), or ppm per kelvin (ppm/K), you can also select other temperature coefficients incorporating parts per million (ppm) and Kelvin SI metric prefixes (e.g. mK and µK).
- Climate room over/under pressure, temperature & RH monitor & controller
- Four cleanroom zones monitoring system to measure overpressure, temperature & humidity
- 200cm range 0-5Vdc output submersible road flood stream depth and PT1000 sensor
- 32…95°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter