Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- One transmitter for measuring steam temperature to 150°C and pressure to 4kg/cm² g
- 14…140°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter
Request info on temperature sensor products for your application.
This conversion tool will convert a temperature coefficient value into to different units.
A temperature coefficient (α) is a factor which represents how much a physical property will change per unit change in temperature.
When the factor is multiplied together with the amount of temperature change it is possible to determine the total physical change, such as a change in the length of a material due to thermal expansion, or the change in resistance of an electrical conductor.
In addition to the typical units used for defining a temperature coefficient, such as per degree Celsius (/°C), per degree Fahrenheit (/°F), per kelvin (/K), ppm per degree Celsius (ppm/°C), or ppm per kelvin (ppm/K), you can also select other temperature coefficients incorporating parts per million (ppm) and Kelvin SI metric prefixes (e.g. mK and µK).
- Submersible 3mWG range 4-20mA output liquid level and PT1000 temperature sensor
- SF6 Temperature Corrected Pressure Gauge (0-11 bar absolute)
- 2400 Multi Channel Digital Indicator
- ProSens Environmental Monitor and Controller
Request info on temperature measurement products for your application.