Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter
- 32…122°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
Request info on temperature sensor products for your application.
This conversion tool will convert the difference between two temperature readings or an incremental change in temperature to degree Celsius, degree Fahrenheit, Kelvin or degree Rankine measurement units.
A temperature difference, also known as a delta temperature (ΔT), is the result of subtracting two separate isolated temperature readings, or measuring the amount of temperature rise or fall.
Unlike the conversion of readings between two different temperature scales, the conversion for a temperature difference is directly proportional from one unit to another.
This tool will also display a conversion scale tailored to each converted temperature difference.
- Enter the temperature difference or change you would like to convert in the upper input box.
- Select the corresponding units from the upper selection list for the entered temperature difference above.
- Select the temperature units from the lower selection list that you would like to use for the conversion.
- The converted temperature difference will display in the lower text box.
- Clean room temp, RH and pressure monitoring
- 4 x clean rooms pressure, humidity & temperature measurement system
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres
Request info on temperature instrumentation products for your application.
The following formulas are used by this temperature difference converting tool to convert a temperature increment or difference from one unit to the other:
°C = °F x 5/9
°C = K
°C = °R x 5/9
°F = °C x 9/5
°F = K x 9/5
°F = °R
K = °C
K = °F x 5/9
K = °R x 5/9
°R = °C x 9/5
°R = °F
°R = K x 9/5
Kelvin SI Metric Prefix Temperature Units
These temperature units belong to the SI measurement systems and are derived from the kelvin unit, which is the base SI unit for temperature measurement.
- yoctokelvin (yK) – 1 x 10-24 K
- zeptokelvin (zK) – 1 x 10-21 K
- attokelvin (aK) – 1 x 10-18 K
- femtokelvin (fK) – 1 x 10-15 K
- picokelvin (pK) – 1 x 10-12 K
- nanokelvin (nK) – 1 x 10-9 K
- microkelvin (µK) – 0.000001 K
- millikelvin (mK) – 0.001 K
- centikelvin (cK) – 0.01 K
- decikelvin (dK) – 0.1 K
- kelvin (K) – 1 K
- decakelvin (daK) – 10 K
- hectokelvin (hK) – 100 K
- kilokelvin (kK) – 1,000 K
- megakelvin (MK) – 1,000,000 K
- gigakelvin (GK) – 1 x 10+9 K
- terakelvin (TK) – 1 x 10+12 K
- petakelvin (PK) – 1 x 10+15 K
- exakelvin (EK) – 1 x 10+18 K
- zettakelvin (ZK) – 1 x 10+21 K
- yottakelvin (YK) – 1 x 10+24 K
- Ex logger for recording pressure up to 300 bar & temperature up to 40degC
- Climate room over/under pressure, temperature & RH monitor & controller
- 0…100°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- Height & temperature of water sensor for tidally inundated tunnel
Request info on temperature measurement products for your application.