Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- SDI-12 interface, 2 bar absolute, submersible water level sensor
- One transmitter for measuring steam temperature to 150°C and pressure to 4kg/cm² g
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter
This tool will calculate the difference in temperature between two measured temperatures T1 and T2 and will convert any combination of temperature units for each temperature value.
T1 – Temperature
Enter the temperature you want to subtract from here. This could be the highest temperature when comparing two temperature measurement zones, or the end temperature following a test for an incremental rise or fall in temperature.
T2 – Temperature
Enter the temperature you want to subtract here. This could be the lowest temperature when comparing two temperature measurement zones, or the start temperature when beginning a test for an incremental rise or fall in temperature.
ΔT – Temperature Differential
This is the difference in temperature between T1 and T2 . If T1 > T2 the difference will be positive (+), and if T1 < T2 the difference will be negative. Since ΔT is not a measured temperature, it is converted to other temperature units using different formulas, see this temperature difference converter for more details on the formulas for converting temperature differences.
- Clean room temp, RH and pressure monitoring
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres
- 4 x clean rooms pressure, humidity & temperature measurement system