Pressure sensors, digital pressure gauges, manometers, calibrators and data loggers for measuring pneumatic air pressure.
This guide will help you select the appropriate instrumentation for your air measurement application.
Choose a product type to browse the range of sensors and instruments for displaying and sending air pressure measurements.
- Draft Pressure Sensors - Low range pressure transducers and transmitters for measuring draft air pressure in air handling systems.
- Air Pressure Calibrators - Pressure calibrators, hand pumps & test gauges for the generating pneumatic pressures and checking air pressure instrumentation in-situ in a process plant or on a calibration workshop bench.
- Air Pressure Data-Loggers - Data-loggers for recording the pressure of air systems within internal instrument memory or via digital data link to a computer.
- Digital Interface Air Pressure Sensors - Digital pressure sensors for air measurements in research and test applications where high resolution & accuracy is required.
- Air Pressure Sensors - Analogue & digital output pressure sensors specially designed for applications involving the measurement of air systems.
- Air DP Sensors - Air differential pressure sensors for monitoring and controlling air pressures across filters, through ventilation control vanes, in laminar air flow cabinets and between clean room partition walls.
- Air Pressure Voltage Output Transducers - Voltage output pressure transducers for measuring air pressure within air heating and cooling systems, air extraction and filtration and factory pneumatic air systems.
- Air Pressure Transmitters - Air pressure transmitters with a 4-20 mA loop output for measuring system air pressures.
- Air Pressure Gauges - Air pressure gauges with digital LCD and LED displays for testing and monitoring pneumatic systems such as air compressors, factory air supply, room air pressure, air cylinders and filling systems.