Pick air pressure transmitters with a 4-20 mA loop output for measuring system air pressures and select appropriate options for monitoring environmental air pressure changes, ventilation duct air pressure, air compressor, air cleaning or pneumatic feed lines. Air pressure transmitters with 4 to 20 mA current output signals and optional intrinsic safety approval for process control and monitoring of pneumatic air pressures on heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, pneumatic compressors, gas cylinders and other industrial air systems.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor for measuring pressure drops across air filters and airflow through and between ventilation ducts. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals and the highest is 0...1000 millibars. User switchable 2 or 3 pressure ranges and volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.