A digital display pressure transducer for air extraction use to measure negative pressure difference of air inlet over a range of 0 to -15 psi g from a 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DS 200 negative gauge range pressure transducer can be used in air fans and blowers for extracting dust and fumes to measure negative air pressure from 0 to -15 pounds per square inch gauge.
The transducer is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DS 200 Negative Gauge Pressure Transducer & Display
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-19624
- Pressure Range: 0 to -15
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Negative Gauge/Suction (atm to -P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: None
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (0-10V 3 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM