An absolute pneumatic pressure monitoring sensor for compressed air use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 40 bar abs from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331 absolute range pressure sensor can be used in pneumatic compressors for providing a pressurised air supply to measure air pressure from 0 to 40 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
DMP 331 Absolute Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-20227
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-20mA (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM