A hi-temp media 200°C/392°F max gauge pressure sensor for measuring vacuum in a sealed tank heated to 350 degrees F over a range of 0 to -30 inHg g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the field housing electrical connection.
This DMP 331 P gauge range pressure sensor can be fitted a sealed tank heated to 350 degrees F to measure air pressure from 0 to -30 inches of mercury column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the vacuum and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated field housing with wire terminals and cable gland.
Also high media temperature protection up to 200degC or 392degF is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring vacuum air pressure in a sealed tank heated to 350 degrees F.
DMP 331 P High Temperature Vacuum Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-ps-spec-91-29807
- Pressure Range: 0 to -30
- Units: inHg
- Range Type: Negative Gauge/Suction (atm to -P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: Field housing IP67
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 200degC (Vac 150degC) max, FKM seal