A bi-directional compound range pressure sensor for research use to measure vacuum and pressure of air over a range of -15 to 15 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 343 bi-directional compound range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure air pressure from -15 to 15 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMP 343 Compound Range Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp343-17-16905
- Pressure Range: -15 to +15
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Bi-Directional (-P to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases