Digital display pressure gauge with 4-20mA output signal for pipe mounted use in air regulator measurement applications, capable of measuring 0 to 250 psi g pressure with 0.5% accuracy and connected using a 1/4 NPT male fitting.
A combined digital readout unit and pressure sensor for mounting on a pipe to measure air regulator pressure over 0 to 250 pounds per square inch gauge to an accuracy better than 0.5%.
This DS 200 digital pressure gauge is powered by an external power source and is connected to the physical pressure measurement point using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread process fitting.
Accessible external connections are provided to the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output for sending pressure readings to a PLC or other nearby instrumentation.
DS 200 Digital Pressure Gauge with 4-20mA Output
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-18061
- Pressure Range: 250
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug (1 switch, 4-20mA 2 wire only)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM