A high accuracy pressure sensor for leak testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 bar diff on a 110 bar air line from two 1/4 NPT female process connections, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DPT 200 differential range pressure sensor can be used in leak checking equipment to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 bar differential with a 110 bar air line pressure.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 NPT female thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also high accuracy measurement is built into this differential pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in leak testing applications.
DPT 200 High Accuracy Differential Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dpt200-91-17269
- Pressure Datum: Differential Pressure
- Differential Pressure Range: 0…0.2 bar up to 0…20 bar
- Factory Set Range: 0 ‐ 10 bar
- Maximum Static Pressure: 160 bar
- Display: With backlit display
- Output: ATEX IS 4-20mA/ 2-wire with HART
- Accuracy: <±0.075% / FSO IEC 60770
- Electrical Connection: Terminal clamp / 1/2″ NPT Cable Gland
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process Connection: Internal thread 1/4″ ‐ 18 NPT
- Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 1.4301 (304)
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 1.4435 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM
- Special Options: None
- Supply Voltage: 12 ‐ 42 V dc
- IP Rating: 67
- Media Temperature: -40 to +100°C
- Environment Temperature: -10 to +60°C
- Approvals: ATEX intrinsic safety Ex ia, gas & dust