An absolute pressure sensor for outside hvac use to measure pressure of air over a range of 900 to 1,100 mbar abs from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the field housing electrical connection.
This DMP331 absolute range pressure sensor can be used outside on heating ventilation and air conditioning systems to measure air from 900 to 1,100 millibar absolute.
This barometric sensor is installed if required using a 1/2 BSP male thread to measure air pressure, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 field housing with wire terminals and cable gland.
DMP331 Absolute Range Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-16608
- Pressure Range: 900 to 1100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS (200ms response, 14bit res)
- Electrical Connection: Field housing IP67
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM