A pressure sensor for chamber air flow testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 15 psi diff on a 15 psi air line from two G1/8 female process connections, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMD 341 differential range air pressure sensor can be used in chamber air flow testing to measure air pressure from 0 to 15 pounds per square inch differential with a 15 pounds per square inch air line pressure.
The sensor is installed using a G1/8 female internal thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMD 341 Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmd341-57-16906
- Differential Pressure Range: 15 psi
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 160mbar & above, 1% FS 160mbar & below, 2% FS, 40mbar & below
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug connector
- Process Connection: G1/8 female
- Media Compatibility: Non-aggressive gases and compressed air