A gauge pressure sensor for aerospace testing use to measure pressure of 300degC high temperature air over a range of 0 to 20 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 331 P gauge range pressure sensor can be used in aerospace component test rigs to measure high temperature air pressure from 0 to 20 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the high temperature air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also a 300 degree celsius high temperature protection device is built into this gauge range pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in aerospace testing applications.
DMP 331 P High Temperature Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-17568
- Pressure Range: 20
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 Flush DIN3852, 1bar range min
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: 300degC (Vac 150degC) max, FFKM seal