We are looking for a HART compatible ATEX dust approved pressure transmitter for measuring the outlet pressure on blowers used for silo fluidisation when discharging bulk powder. The spec required is 1 bar g, with a 4-20mA output electronics for use in a hazardous bulk powder environment.
We would suggest the XMP i HART coms, intrinsically safe pressure transmitter for silo fluidisation blower aeration use to measure pressure of blower air over a range of 0 to 1 bar g.
The transmitter is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated field housing with wire terminals and cable gland.
The XMP i also has HART protocol communication and hazardous area intrinsic safety certification for use in environments containing bulk powders.
XMPi Bulk Powders ATEX Approved Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-xmpi-91-26955
- Default Pressure Range: 1 bar gauge
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- ATEX Type & Housing Material: ATEX Intrinsic Safety with Aluminium electronic housing
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN3852
- Oil Fill Type & Media Temperature: Silicone oil fill, 125C max with FKM seal
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L