An absolute pressure sensor for environmental test chamber use to measure pressure of air over a range of 550 to 1100 mbar abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331 absolute range pressure sensor can be used in environmental test chambers to measure air pressure from 550 to 1100 millibar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
Also a high resolution 16 bit processor is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure precisely in environmental test chamber applications.
DMP 331 High Resolution Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-18144
- Pressure Range: 550 to 1100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS (200ms response, 14bit res)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 3m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM