Miniature size sensors with small size dimensions for measurements where a small diameter, short length or a low mass is required.
These sensors are ideal for research, test or geo-technical applications, where there is very limited access to the measurement location, or w here there the additional weight & space taken up by test instrumentation must be kept to a minimum.
- Miniature Voltage Output Signal Pressure Transducers - Small diameter and short length pressure transducers with amplified voltage output.
Miniature size pressure sensors for research & test applications to integrate into probes & analytical equipment where there is limited space available.
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- Low Cost Miniature Pressure Transducer – ASL
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer
- AS Autosport Pressure Transducer
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer
Small diameter submersible probes for geological research survey applications to lower into boreholes to monitor geophysical parameters such as ground water level.