Miniature size sensors with small size dimensions for measurements where a small diameter, short length or a low mass is required.
These sensors are ideal for research, test or geo-technical applications, where there is very limited access to the measurement location, or w here there the additional weight & space taken up by test instrumentation must be kept to a minimum.
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer - 1/2 inch diameter sensor for measuring both temperature and pressure in one device.
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter - Submersible stainless steel pressure transmitter ideal for geotechnical surveying with a 19mm diameter for measuring hydrostatic water level in bore-holes.
- Low Cost Miniature Pressure Transducer – ASL - The ASL low cost miniature pressure transmitter, has a piezoresistive ceramic pressure sensor which is chemically inert and has very fast dynamic response.
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer - Miniature size 1/2 inch diameter stainless steel pressure sensor with an amplified 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc output. Pressure ranges start from 10 up to 400 bar.
- AS Autosport Pressure Transducer - Motorsport pressure transducer with 21mm diameter and and 24mm body length for pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 600 bar gauge or absolute. Available with millivolt and amplified voltage output signals.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- LMK306 Ground Water Level Transmitter - IP68 sealed hydrostatic level transmitter with a 17mm diameter for lowering into ground water boreholes for environmental monitoring of water level.