The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- Liquid Level ranges: from 6 to 200 mH2Og
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4 to 20mA current output
- Electrical Connection: PUR, PVC or FEP cable
- Pressure Connection: Flush diaphragm or protective cap
- Dimensions: 21 mm diameter
- Weight: 100 g
- Media Compatibility: PP-HT housing, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM seals plus PVC, PUR or FEP coated cable
- Special Options: Aluminium termination box for vented cable with over voltage protection electronics and/or PT100 transmitter
This probe has a diameter of 21mm for lowering into tanks with small diameter access or tanks with limited space. The LMK806 is made from PP-HT and Ceramic materials that are resistant to many chemicals, acids and alkalis, and therefore the probe can be used to monitor the level of wastewater and stored chemicals.