The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- Liquid Level ranges: from 6 to 200 mH2Og
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4 to 20mA current output
- Electrical Connection: PUR, PVC or FEP cable
- Pressure Connection: Flush diaphragm or protective cap
- Dimensions: 21 mm diameter
- Weight: 100 g
- Media Compatibility: PVC housing, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM seals plus PVC, PUR or FEP coated cable
- Special Options: Aluminium termination box for vented cable with over voltage protection electronics and/or PT100 transmitter
This probe has a diameter of 21mm for lowering into tanks with small diameter access or tanks with limited space. The LMK806 is made from PVC and Ceramic materials that are resistant to many chemicals, acids and alkalis, and therefore the probe can be used to monitor the level of wastewater and stored chemicals.